You may be looking for a way to make a significant gift to support Geneseo that makes a lasting impact on the lives of students. A bequest is a gift made through your will or trust. It is one of the most popular and flexible ways you can support the College.More
IRA Charitable Rollover
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission. If you are 70½ or older, an IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $105,000 from your IRA to The Geneseo Foundation, Inc.
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of Geneseo
How an IRA charitable rollover gift works
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to Geneseo to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose.
If you have any questions about an IRA charitable rollover gift, please contact us. We would be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.